One-to-one sessions (maximum of 2 people) give you the opportunity to learn what you would like to at your own speed. They have also become the preferred safer option due to the current Covid crisis. You may wish to learn with your daughter (for example) and I am happy to do that too. Would you like help with;
- Altering Clothes?
- Using or threading your own overlocker?
- Using your own sewing machine?
- Learning how to sew? (using one of our machines).
- Adapting patterns?
- Choosing a suitable pattern/style or colour for you?
- School or College projects?
- Specific skills such as; zip insertion, buttonholes, smocking, freemachine embroidery etc. etc.
- Lampshade Making
(Please note if your ideas are not listed above please call and we can chat through your needs and come up with a personal plan :))
Sessions are charged at £35 per hour per person and reduce in price the more sessions you book upfront or if you bring along a friend/daughter/son/mum...(for example). I am happy to come to your home up to a 15mile radius of Stratford-upon-Avon. If you live outside of this distance I will have to charge a little extra for fuel.
|Course Booked||1 Student||2 Students|
If you are interested in this service, please drop us a line on 01789 293 770 or contact us using the contact form and we look forward to helping you out!